RMM Tool and Tigerpaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RMM Tool and Tigerpaw

We currently are using AVG Level Platforms and it is up for renewal. I would like to know if anyone has experience with any other RMM integrated with tigerpaw and your experience good or bad.

Thanks

Lawrence

Lawrence we've installed several versions. What do you specifically want from the tool? Is it ticket generation or managed services billing or both? At the end of the day that's all you really get. My understanding is that the LP integration is one of the best.

The most work we've done is with Kaseya. It does take a bit of management but once you get it right it does do the following

* Create tickets from Kaseya alerts in Tigerpaw Service Orders and closes the tickets once closed in Tigerpaw - We also have this working with Kaseya Service Desk (some modification of the emails out of Kaseya)

* Synchronise assets from Kaseya with Tigerpaw for billing purposes - again this does not suit everyone's internal billing process, but with some thought and some configuration you can get it right.

Ideally we need new developments with these tools. Finally the API in Tigerpaw is looking solid and someone needs to start to code. Tigerpaw probably feels that's the job of Level Platforms and the like and they probably feel it's Tigerpaw's role. The best solution will come from the community. There's an open door there for some one to write these integrations.
    Glenn Houssenloge
    Tigerpaw Services
    sigpic
    Xero Accounting Integration, D-Tools Integration, Time Logs Express and more

Comment

Hi Glen,

Thank you for your response. I am looking for a solid two integration between tigerpaw and the service. My contract is up for renewal with level platforms and if i was going to make a change, this is the time to do it. The main thing i am looking at is patch management and everything after that is gravy. We use screen connect to take over the customers machines and love it.

What would be great is if the assets in the managed services actually updated the clients assets.

Lawrence

Comment

I think what you are after is the configuration integration and although it's on the Tigerpaw road map I have no idea how far out it is. From what was previously discussed the configurations in Tigerpaw would be updated via the Tigerpaw API. This may be possible with the new list views coming in V14 R2, but I'm not sure. You are probably best to reach out to Tigerpaw Support or maybe training services to see if they can assist you here.
        Glenn Houssenloge
        Tigerpaw Services
        sigpic
        Xero Accounting Integration, D-Tools Integration, Time Logs Express and more

Comment

We are looking at migrating away from labtech and towards N-able (I understand from them that they do integrate with Tigerpaw near completely) though truth told their ancillary offerings are really tipping the scale for us
          Thomas Tassi
          President
          Absolute Computer Systems
          SDVOSB
          ttassi@acskenosha.com

Comment

Thank you for the response. Does anyone remember the deal N-Able was giving at the conference if you switched from AVG (Level Platforms) to N-Able?

Comment

Working...
            X