NOW AVAILABLE - Tigerpaw Kaseya Integrator v1.2.8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOW AVAILABLE - Tigerpaw Kaseya Integrator v1.2.8

We are happy to announce that Tigerpaw Kaseya Integrator version 1.2.8 is now available. This version will work with Kaseya v6.2 and higher including Kaseya 7.

Thanks,
    Rudy

When will D-Tools integration be improved?

Comment

Any release notes/installation instructions?

Comment

Hi m4grant,

There are no functional changes between the previous version and the current version. The changes were internal. We will upload the updated release notes shortly stating this.

Thanks,
        Rudy

Comment

Hi PaytonZ,

We are looking at all the integrations to see how we can make it better for our customers and that includes D-Tools integration. We are still in the middle of this process and I do not have a specific date yet. Once it is added to our roadmap I will post it here.

Thanks,
          Rudy

Comment

It seems the MSP email processor is still required but is not included in the kaseya integrator download.

I have support on my system now fixing the issues.

Comment

Does Tigerpaw have any plans to stop using this MSP email processor and redesign the kaseya integrator/connector to use the kaseya API instead? I would think it would be easier to support in that manner in addition to tigerpaw clients not being required to do all this emailing of kaseya tickets so that tigerpaw can pick them up?

Comment

Working...
              X