Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tigerpaw API - code your own apps against it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tigerpaw API - code your own apps against it?

We have not yet made the plunge to v15.

In the release notes you state: “SDK. The Tigerpaw SDK has been replaced by new functionality in the Tigerpaw API.”

We have utilized the SDK, but will survive the loss. But: API is interesting. I presume you mean the IIS based API used by the mobile app. True? If this is supposed to be available for customers to code against etc., are there docs relating to it?

-gaute

I also am interested in seeing the API documentation. I’ve looked around for it and only found mentions of installing 3rd party integrations such as AVG. Can we write to the Tigerpaw database using the API?

Comment

Good morning.

You will not lose the current SDK functionality. We simply won't be updating the SDK documentation as we are dedicated to building out our API to provide more functionality.

Yes, our mobile app does utilize the same API that you would use. I can provide the documentation as long as we have a signed NDA on file for you. Gaute, as a beta tester, I have one on file for you. I will email you the documentation and give you access to the forum. David, I will email you the NDA. Once I receive the document back, I will get you access and the documentation.

If anyone else is interested on gaining access to this document, you can email me at mblobaum@tigerpawsoftware.com.

Thank you!
      Last edited by Marsha Blobaum; 08-31-2015, 07:47 AM.
      Marsha Blobaum
      Product Analyst
      Tigerpaw Software
      800.704.9009 x4584
      402.592.7317fax
      mblobaum@tigerpawsoftware.com

Comment

We released an updated API today. The documentation is in the welcome thread on the integrators forum.
        Marsha Blobaum
        Product Analyst
        Tigerpaw Software
        800.704.9009 x4584
        402.592.7317fax
        mblobaum@tigerpawsoftware.com

Comment

Working...
        X