Consolidated Invoicing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consolidated Invoicing

Has anyone figured out yet how to do one Invoice off multiple Locations? For example. We have our Main customer and they have remote locations off from them. We need to create a Service order for each location so we can keep track of where our product is going by location for warranty purposes and knowing what is at each location. The Main customer gives us a PO to order up product and ship it to two of the remote locations. When we are done the want the one bill to go to them. I have tried doing the consolidated Invoice but that does not work because they have different Account #'s. Right now we have been creating a new service order for all the product and billing it out that way. That is too time consuming and we can't not post the invoice when we get paid.The issue is we don't have quantity to fill the items because I have filled the two other service orders. Any ides would be appreciated.

Hi,

You don't mention what version of the software you are using. Tigerpaw 15.1 has a new feature called Central Billing which will do exactly what you are looking for. Here is a link to the video that shows this feature.
    Marsha Blobaum
    Product Analyst
    Tigerpaw Software
    800.704.9009 x4584
    402.592.7317fax
    mblobaum@tigerpawsoftware.com

Comment

It is Version 13.1.17. I click on the link in your reply and i jyst get a black screen with a white arrow

Comment

Strange, the link works for me using Firefox. Here is the full link: http://support.tigerpawsoftware.com/..._Overview.html
        Marsha Blobaum
        Product Analyst
        Tigerpaw Software
        800.704.9009 x4584
        402.592.7317fax

Comment

If you get the white arrow, click it to start the video.
          Marsha Blobaum
          Product Analyst
          Tigerpaw Software
          800.704.9009 x4584
          402.592.7317fax

Comment

Marsha,

when will this be available for Contract Billing?

Nancy Coppi
            Customer Service Manager
            Mammoth Fire Alarms, Inc.
            Last edited by nancyc; 08-18-2015, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X