This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Field Data in Service Orders - How to export Field Data via Reports

In Service Orders / Custom Fields - We have service order custom field data that was entered and now we would like to create a report that contains the user’s entered datCa.

Over the years, we have created a large amount of custom Tigerpaw reports in Crystal Reports/Tigerpaw’s Reports Explorer – so we are familiar with designing our own templates and reports. There are multiple tables for Custom Field data; however, we have been unsuccessful of extracting the entries for each of our custom fields that were created.

Does anyone have an example or information on what tables & fields that contain the custom field data from each custom field label? We also need it each label to appear as a column header with the data entered in that particular custom field under it for each service order.

Thank you for any help you can provide on this topic!

Tigerpaw provides easy to use Views of these Custom Fields. In Crystal Reports Object Explorer, look under the Views in the database, these Custom Fields (cf) have names with a format of: 'dbo.tvw_cf_Custom Category Name'. They can be used in a custom report just like a regular table.
    Last edited by Bob Williams; 07-08-2015, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Hi Bob,
      Thank you so Very Much!!!It worked using this table.I passed right over it looking for custom not thinking CF = custom fields.
      Updated my report to include this table and the custom field data appears!J
      I can’t tell you how many times I see your posts over the years and utilized what you have said, especially when I was integrating Tigerpaw into our company.J
      I will private message you Thursday/Friday on the 2nd part you replied to on the importing into those fields once the job is opened.
      Thank you,
      Lisa Kloncz

Comment

Working...
      X