tigerpaw 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tigerpaw 15

Has anyone upgraded yet to version 15. If so, have you encountered any problems.

Thanks

Lawrence

We have upgraded. Works OK-ish - Seems to run faster. We have a lot of error pop-ups when bouncing between screens in TP (I.E Working on a quote, hit save, click on service orders, ERROR - Each REP may see 5-10 of these a day). Some misc. things got lost in the upgrade (i.e templates associated to automatic e-mails). You will also notice they have added a 2" x 2" box on the bottom left hand corner of your screen below your quick links that advertises upcoming events and whatnot. We are very displeased with this because you have no way to remove or turn it off and regain that space. Make sure you read the upgrade notes about your filters. If not, you'll have to recreate them again.

Comment

I have and have unfortunately some major errors
      Send Emails do not work on 4 stations.
      I Server doesn't load the client
      1 PC error on installation
      I have multiple errors like yours.
      Also we are constantly losing tp reports.
      Have Critical tikets into to TP but no updates or call backs.....I don't remember seeing a BETA for it....

Comment

I think I will wait for them to release the next revision before I upgrade. It's hard to believe that there are only two people that have upgraded so far or are willing to talk about it.

Thanks

Lawrence

Comment

Originally posted by lreiber View Post
          I think I will wait for them to release the next revision before I upgrade. It's hard to believe that there are only two people that have upgraded so far or are willing to talk about it.

Thanks

Lawrence
          I've not received an email from Tigerpaw announcing that v15 is in general release. I did received an email a few months ago that v15 would be available to test soon. Is v15 still in in testing or is it in general release? I'm on the paid support program so I'd like to know either way.

Comment

I do not know if TP sent out a notice of version 15, but when you go to downloads, that is the version that is the most current.

Tigerpaw 15.1.9 Released 6/22/2015

Lawrence

Comment

We just went live this week with Tigerpaw, so I upgraded to v15 before our production release. I had been testing in v14 for a while before that.

I am definitely seeing more errors, as mentioned, but most of them don't seem to have any impact - just dismiss them and go about your business. The new Central Billing feature is essential to us so that's an important reason for the upgrade.

The matrix view feature is nice, and I've only scratched the surface of it, but there are a couple of minor things about it that are driving us mad. First, the currently-highlighted row is now very dark blue so you can't actually see the contents, so you need to highlight a different row to see it. Second, EVERY time you leave a matrix view and have changed the search criteria, it asks if you want to save the view. That's a lot of extra clicks.

The big info box in the bottom right is a problem, but the Tigerpaw people have been responsive to complaints and it seems that something will be done about it.

Comment

V15 is completely stupid. I wish TP would have worked on making things that didn't work actually work better rather than mess up the gui. I never had an issue with the GUI. I have only run it for 15 minutes and already am extremely disappointed. Bad dev, Bad. Never do this to paying customers. If you do, at least let them use the old GUI they were used to before the upgrade.

Comment

Working...
                X