Android Mobile App - Cannot edit/scroll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Android Mobile App - Cannot edit/scroll

Our technicians using the mobile app cannot edit or scroll in the work requested/work performed/Internal fields when using on an Android phone. Techs on an iPhone can. Trying to find a resolution or if this is a known issue soon to be resolved. It doesn't look to be a permissions thing.

Thanks in advance.

Paul

**Added note: Seems to be only some Android. Tried with a Samsung with SM-G900V with Android Version 5.0 and it worked fine.
    Last edited by StarTouch; 05-01-2015, 01:36 PM.

Hi Paul,

Im running an Android HTC One M8 running Android 5.0.1 with the Tigerpaw Mobile for Android version 3.0.3 and I cant reproduce this. When the SO has this information populated from the Tigerpaw client, I can scroll up and down in the Work Performed and Work Requested fields when selected.

From this screen I cant scroll

but if I select the work performed by a single click/tap I can scroll from that screen. See below.

Last edited by ccsolutions; 05-03-2015, 06:05 PM.
    Glenn Houssenloge
    Tigerpaw Services
    sigpic
    Xero Accounting Integration, D-Tools Integration, Time Logs Express and more

Comment

Now finding it is intermittent and doesn't matter on the platform. Had tech with iPhone calling me and cannot edit Work Requested or Work Performed. I logged in with his account on my iPhone and had no problem. It doesn't seem to be permissions related. Other techs are telling me it is hit and miss. Sometimes they can access the edit fields and sometimes not.

Comment

Paul,

Its best to talk with support on this one. Im wondering if its a case of being connected or not connected or maybe has something to do with latency. Does refreshing back to the agenda screen then back to the SO change it? Just a thought. Also weve found that data refreshes from time to time do seem to help performance.
        Glenn Houssenloge
        Tigerpaw Services
        sigpic
        Xero Accounting Integration, D-Tools Integration, Time Logs Express and more

Comment

Working...
        X