Purpose of the "next date" field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purpose of the "next date" field

I am a new user of this software. I cannot find a document that helps me understand the "next date" field that I see when looking at a table. I understand the "received" date, "opened" date, "SLA expiry" date, "requested" date, and the "status" date.

I cannot find explanation for "Next" date. Where can I select this, and how is it used?

Does anyone know? Thank you.

You are referring to the Service Orders List view? The Next Date refers to the date of the next scheduled task on the service order. This date can appear as red text if that date is in the past. By design I'm guessing it provides a reference to the date that the next action or activity is scheduled to take place for that service order. If there are no tasks the field will be blank
    Glenn Houssenloge
    Tigerpaw Services
    sigpic
    Xero Accounting Integration, D-Tools Integration, Time Logs Express and more

Comment

Yes, thank you! I found that the field is filled in when a task is assigned. Thank you so much for your assistance!

Comment

Glad to help
        Glenn Houssenloge
        Tigerpaw Services
        sigpic
        Xero Accounting Integration, D-Tools Integration, Time Logs Express and more

Comment

Do you also know the purpose of the "verified date" field?

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X