SIC Code Descriptions / Advanced FIlter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIC Code Descriptions / Advanced FIlter

When creating a new Account List View by choosing specific SIC codes in the Advanced Filter, it would be helpful to show the SIC Code descriptions along with the SIC code. Just showing me a list of numbers doesn't help. I need to see the description to choose the appropriate codes.

Also, why are the SIC codes not in numerical order? Makes it very hard to find the right number.

Thank you.
    Presentation1.jpg

100% agree the name needs to be there (and being in numerical order isn't even a question).

However, a bigger problem we are finding, it without support for either a sector and sub-sectors OR a normal Matrix filter, it makes the SIC codes not nearly as useful if you want to break individuals down to a pretty granular level, but also be able to group them into a higher group for marketing.

For example, I might want to break down all the way to the 6-digit level (541110) for Lawyers - but then I want to be able to pull up everyone in the sector 54 for professional services. So, without adding the full sector and subsector functionality - I at least need to be able to do a wildcard type search 54* (which can't be done via the advanced filters).

Without that matrix filtering funcationality, you are really stuck with either high-level or low-level, but you can't really mix both and be able to pull them into groups.

Comment

Working...
    X