Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Invoice Payment Receipt notification (sinple toggle of any invoice)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invoice Payment Receipt notification (sinple toggle of any invoice)

It would be great if we could tag an invoice to trigger a workflow event email once payment has been received against it. We invoice a lot of deposit invoices and need to place equipment orders once payment has been received. There is a disconnect between purchasing and accounts receivable so we don't often get notified when payment is received. A simple toggle to allow me to put a check mark to "notify when payment is received" on any invoice that I choose would mean the world to us! Thank you! Amy

Amy,

Thank you for your suggestion. We greatly appreciate your input. Your feature request has been passed along to our development team for further consideration.

Jen Bischoff
    Marketing and Social Media Coordinator

Comment

+1 one on that!!

Comment

Laura,

I have passed along your request for this feature to our development team as well.

Thank you,

Jen Bischoff
        Marketing and Social Media Coordinator

Comment

Was this ever implemented?

Comment

Has movement been made on this request? This is sorely needed!

Comment

No, this hasn't been implemented but would be a fantastic simple solution to a lot of users!!!

Comment

please vote for this feature so it gets pushed to the top of feature enhancements, thanks.

Comment

Any development movement toward this feature? Hello?
                  Last edited by Kay; 08-31-2015, 02:11 PM.

Comment

This would definitely be a beneficial enhancement! We just ran into the exact issue today. Please consider adding it to the next release. Thank you!

Comment

I just cast my vote. Oh my golly yes - you should see the manual procedure we have to go through to try and make this happen (and it fails more often than I would like).

This is one of those features that is all behind the scenes, but really makes TP useful and helpful.

i was just talking to their client about their need for software to help them manage projects, and this was the type of thing they mentioned.

Thinks like, tasks being missed (past due), associating events with tasks being completed ,etc.....lots of automation things that could make life simpler and more automated would be huge...

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                      X