Fix Workflow Problem Not Sending out to Dynamic Recipients - Ticket# 240582

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix Workflow Problem Not Sending out to Dynamic Recipients - Ticket# 240582

I had called in on 1-28-16 and reported to the helpdesk that there is a problem with your Workflow. When you build a workflow triggered off a Completed Task and that task is connected to a project, and then you select the Dynamic Recipient to be notified of 'Rep on Project' who I was told repeatedly by your helpdesk that this 'Rep on Project' is the project owner, this Dynamic Recipient whose name is in the project owner field on the project view does NOT get notified.

This relates specifically to Ticket# 240582 created on 1-28-16.

Hi Mike,

Please use this forum for new feature requests and get feedback from other Tigerpaw clients. Our support team will work with other teams resolving Service Orders reported through our Help Desk.

Thanks,
    Rudy

Originally posted by MikeT View Post
    I had called in on 1-28-16 and reported to the helpdesk that there is a problem with your Workflow. When you build a workflow triggered off a Completed Task and that task is connected to a project, and then you select the Dynamic Recipient to be notified of 'Rep on Project' who I was told repeatedly by your helpdesk that this 'Rep on Project' is the project owner, this Dynamic Recipient whose name is in the project owner field on the project view does NOT get notified.

This relates specifically to Ticket# 240582 created on 1-28-16.

Comment

It was your service order team that told me that this issue wasn't getting any attention through submitting it through the helpdesk so they were the ones who suggested I put it out here in the community to get it more visibility to get this thing fixed.

Comment

Mike,

I will reach out to you via email and work through this issue.

Regards,
        Rudy

Comment

Working...
        X