Workflow for Time Log creation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workflow for Time Log creation

We've been using Tigerpaw for over 10 years now and I've asked about this several times – even during our original proof of concept (as it was in our previous software). It's never been built into the system however with the updated Workflow Engine I'm hoping this can be revisited.
    It would be great if the contact assigned to a service order can be emailed the Work Performed from the time log once it is created. We often have to copy and paste body of this into an email to keep them in the loop regarding their service order.
    With the updated Workflow Engine this could be tweaked so it only sends email updates for specific priorities to service order types.

It would look something like:
    Dear [token]tvw_TokenData_ServiceOrders.ContactFirstName[/token],
    Service Order - [token]tvw_TokenData_ServiceOrders.SONumber[/token] has been updated with the following:
    [token]%work_performed%[/token]

This was updated by [token]%Tech%[/token] on [token]%date & time%[/token].

If you have any questions or feedback regarding this update you can reply directly to this email.

We do have this in our backlog. However the work has not been scheduled as of yet. I will increment the request to include yours and tie it back to this thread so I can update you if the status changes.

Thank you.
    Marsha Blobaum
    Product Analyst
    Tigerpaw Software
    800.704.9009 x4584
    402.592.7317fax
    mblobaum@tigerpawsoftware.com

Comment

Working...
    X