Tigerpaw timeout feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tigerpaw timeout feature

Many times users walk away from their systems leaving Tigerpaw - SO view open which forces an administrator to forcefully break the users Tigerpaw connection. Yes this issue could be resolved if users would remember to simply close out of any open SO's they are viewing prior to leaving but...apparently it is hard for most of our users to remember to do so. The question then is - would it be possible to have the system disconnect the user from Tigerpaw if their session has been idle for a specified period of time, for example 1 hour?
    Rob

+1 vote for this feature please?

Comment

This would also help in the area for those that have their personal settings to Show Last Open Tabs on Login. I believe as it is today, our Tigerpaw servers is on a scheduled daily reboot and it appears Tigerpaw does not remember that Last Open Tabs correctly unless that user manually exit Tigerpaw. If they don't manually exit Tigerpaw and the server reboots I believe it brings up the Last Open Tabs from the last time that user exited Tigerpaw.

Comment

Thank you. I've submitted this to our stakeholders for consideration/prioritization.
        Last edited by Marsha Blobaum; 03-21-2016, 10:20 AM. Reason: 40332
        Marsha Blobaum
        Product Analyst
        Tigerpaw Software
        800.704.9009 x4584
        402.592.7317fax
        mblobaum@tigerpawsoftware.com

Comment

Working...
        X