No announcement yet.

Remember Last or allow 'Default Settings' for CSV/excel/D-Tools quote imports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember Last or allow 'Default Settings' for CSV/excel/D-Tools quote imports

Each import is a routine of checking boxes and clicking drop down fields.
    • 100% of D-Tools imports require the box 'First Row Contains Headers(Do Not Import)' to be clicked on every import
    • Quote source is often the same choice but again, needs selected every import
    • Import Selling Costs/Prices is something that we do every single import, again with the current way they need to be clicked every single time
    This window should at least remember the last settings used, but optimally with the current system allowing default parameters to be set would be best.

Ultimately the quote import system(at least pertaining to csv/excel/d-tools) could use an overhaul in my opinion.
    2 major features I could see improving this tedious and repetitive process would a batch import folder, and to go with that a way to sync/match-up an account via either an account number or a name.

Thanks for the input. I've done a write up with these details, we have had conversations with D-Tools about beefing up the integration so this is great. Thank you!
    Last edited by Marsha Blobaum; 02-11-2016, 04:22 PM. Reason: 40093
    Marsha Blobaum
    Product Analyst
    Tigerpaw Software
    800.704.9009 x4584
    402.592.7317fax
    mblobaum@tigerpawsoftware.com

Comment

Working...
    X