New Purchase Order Wizard suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Purchase Order Wizard suggestion

We are just getting started in TigerPaw and I noticed there appears to be no way to see what service tickets or what customers parts are actually needed for when you run the New PO wizard. As the purchaser, I like to know who parts are being ordered for and the ability to quickly jump to the related service ticket. Sometimes techs make mistakes, pick the wrong part, etc. so I'm the last chance to correct the mistake before money is spent buying parts that may or may not be correct. Can you add columns to the wizard showing customer name, service ticket number and the ability to click on that service number to jump to it?
    Attached Files

Hi,

We do list the SO number in the first column, but there isn't a link that will take you to that document. I am submitting a write up of this so our stakeholders can consider this enhancement for a future release. Thank you!
    Marsha Blobaum
    Product Analyst
    Tigerpaw Software
    800.704.9009 x4584
    402.592.7317fax
    mblobaum@tigerpawsoftware.com

Comment

Being able to click on the service ticket number would be nice for sure. It would also be really handy to have the customer name be listed in the columns as well for even faster reference. With a name associated to the order it may not be necessary to waste time clicking into a service ticket.

Comment

Working...
      X