Email contact button on service order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email contact button on service order

On a service order - would be nice to have an email button like the one next to the rep to credit on the totals tab for the account contact email - next to their email address say on the right side of that box - that would work the same as the email to rep button but send to the contact email instead

+1 on this request.

Comment

Hi Guys,

Can you help me understand this one better? Are you talking about adding a button to the right of the contact on the SO to email them? Emailing from the SO already assumes that you are emailing the contact, is this just another way to accomplish this?
      Marsha Blobaum
      Product Analyst
      Tigerpaw Software
      800.704.9009 x4584
      402.592.7317fax
      mblobaum@tigerpawsoftware.com

Comment

on the total tab of a service order you can click the email icon next to the Rep To Credit name which will email information regarding the service order to the account rep based on an email template - need the exact same functionality to email the contact on the service order

Comment

Yes, a faster way to accomplish this without being presented with a prompt and having to stop to click yes or no. Something just like clicking one of the tech assigned, you just click and the email window immediately appears.

Comment

Okay, I see now. You don't want the prompt to attach the service order using this method. Makes sense. I will get a write up submitted. Thank you both for the clarification.
            Marsha Blobaum
            Product Analyst
            Tigerpaw Software
            800.704.9009 x4584
            402.592.7317fax
            mblobaum@tigerpawsoftware.com

Comment

Working...
            X