Dispatch Board Suggestions and Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dispatch Board Suggestions and Issues

**My biggest beef about the Dispatch Board is it's incredible slowness!! More times than not, I find myself waiting for it. It is slow on retrieving emails and SOs, and it's slow on updates. I tried increasing the frequency of the updates, only to be annoyed at how frequently it was unavailable to access emails and SOs. ** Next on my list is how inconsistent it is on opening items when I double-click on them. Sometimes the item opens, and sometimes it takes multiple double-clicks to finally open the item. **Also, I've had it where I double-click on an item and the next item (either above or below) opens instead. **Also, I've had items randomly open (my mouse pointer isn't even on the item) as I've been entering information into an SO. **And speaking of randomness, the Dispatch Board randomly closes on me. This seems to happen 1-3 times per day. Kind of annoying. **Sometimes when I click on a filter dropdown, the board presents an error in a pop-up that says "Key already exists, key: (All)" and then closes. It feels like the board is workable and mostly there, but there are bugs. **As for suggestions, I'd love a bulk select and delete (another poster mentioned this one as well). **It would be nice to be able to resize the left pane and make it thinner; the cursor converts to the resize icon when it's over the line, but doesn't allow the left pane to be made smaller (that pane takes up a lot of screen real estate and isn't of much value once you have your settings done). **Where is the button to attach an unattached email to an existing SO? I can attach an attached email (with the SO number in the Subject Line) to an existing SO or create a new SO from that email, but I can't take an unattached email and select to attach it to an existing SO (I have a convoluted workaround, but it would be so much easier to have a button). **On the Contact dropdown, indicate the Primary Contact or put that person 1st on the list. **It would be nice if the Dispatch Board icon in my taskbar would flash or change color to indicate there are new items (emails and SOs). Or even a little pop-up reminder like Tiger Paw does for workflows and tasks.

Hi lori,
    What version of Tigerpaw are you running? We were having a lot of these issues until an update from Tigerpaw.
    I'm not sure this would fix all of the issues raised above but it should help.

Comment

I would agree with the suggestion to update if you are not running 15.2. There were enhancements made to the dispatch board that should help.

I am going to close this thread, please create a new thread if there are other feature requests that did not get covered with the enhancements.

Thank you.
      Marsha Blobaum
      Product Analyst
      Tigerpaw Software
      800.704.9009 x4584
      402.592.7317fax
      mblobaum@tigerpawsoftware.com

Comment

Working...
      X