Matrix View - Increase 5,000 Item Cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrix View - Increase 5,000 Item Cap

We'd like to see the Matrix View filtered cap increased from the current 5,000. Specifically, this is for the Contact view, but would assume it would affect them all.

We've relied on List Views in the past for creating group lists, modifying those lists, sending marketing, and internal information analysis. With the latest version of TP, the cap of 5,000 entries is causing issues when it comes to search for Contacts and other inquires.

I understand that you do not want an unlimited number of items to be pulled up on a single screen, but with the former List Views, this was easily accommodated once the Pages were introduced where you could set it to display X items per page.

Agree, we definitely need this too!
    Debbie Roark
    Director, Process Development
    AdvanTel Networks
    droark@advantel.com
    www.advantel.com

http://advantel.com

Comment

The default templates will only show the first 5000 records. However, once you set a filter all records that meet that criteria are shown.
      image.png
      Last edited by Marsha Blobaum; 11-10-2015, 09:10 AM.
      Marsha Blobaum
      Product Analyst
      Tigerpaw Software
      800.704.9009 x4584
      402.592.7317fax
      mblobaum@tigerpawsoftware.com

Comment

It seems the "Active Accounts" default template returns all accounts. When I "Save As" with no changes it returns the same, however, once I try to edit whether I change the filter criteria my new template only returns 5000. If I uncheck "Blanks" in the Account Status column all records are properly returned but after a refresh the "Blanks" are re-checked and only 5000 return. Do you think there is an issue with my database or is this a known issue?

Comment

Working...
        X