Tigerpaw login timer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tigerpaw login timer

On per database basis, can you give the ability to auto log out users who idle over a specified period of time? Give the option to set it in a range of say 10 minutes to 2 hours? There are many times throughout the day that users leave their system for a prolonged period and are in an SO and thereby preventing others from making changes to the SO until further action is taken to remedy the problem.
    Rob

This would be a big help for us too but I think it would be important that it is implemented as defined (idle for a specified time). One of my issues I have is that when you log on from the portal you are auto logged out 20 minutes from the time you login rather than after 20 minutes of idle time.
    I cannot tell you how many times I have been on our portal filling out the work performed section of a service order and when I hit save I am presented with a login screen resulting in all of my work being lost. To prevent this I tell everyone to hit the keep me logged in for 24 hours button but this is poor license management. This too should operate on idle time.

Comment

Working...
    X