Dispatch board thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dispatch board thoughts...

If I open the classic dispatch board then click on the board style tab, choose a rep group and choose the types of SO's I'd like to view, set date received by selection it provides the list in alphabetic order. In this example it provides 12 pages to sift through. If I choose a rep account in the drop down from the first available rep in the list I cannot save the change to the board. If I go to page 2 and then go back to page 1 the setting I made previously is wiped. Can this setting be saved?

We find the classic dispatch board to be MUCH faster and much more user friendly then the new. I don't believe any of our employees use the new board on a regular basis.
    Rob

There is plenty to like about the new dispatch board - and for the most part, we have switched over to it across the board. However, it is still, in comparison, much too slow in my opinion. I know it is dynamically displaying a lot of info - but overall, it really does need to be faster. Not exactly on point here - but I think the real answer is to make the new one work better instead of putting any resources toward the old one - IMO.

Thanks,
    Jeff

Comment

Working...
    X