Project enhancements!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project enhancements!!!

We need more information in the gui!!! If nothing else TP should provide us with a report providing this information!

All in one tab summary page would be great but just the info in the gui would be a HUGE improvement!!!

Invoices tab:
    Need to see total invoiced and remaining to left to invoice.

Service Orders tab:
    Include total due and margin for each SO and total for all SOs attached.

Quotes tab:
    Include Amount due and margin for each quote and a total for all quotes attached.

Profit and Budget tab: (this is the most important)
    Need cost broke out for materials and labor for all quotes and SOs attached with a variance.
    Need sell for broke out for materials, labor, total sell for and profit for all quotes and SOs attached with a variance.
    Need total invoiced and remaining left to invoice.

Yes! Yes! Yes! We want to get more use out of projects as well, but the feature definitely needs enhancements and improvements. +1

Comment

I agree! We've had to implement an out of the box 3rd party product to help us better manage projects because of limited capability.
      I've also seen other products that can now forward schedule project hours based from quotes (with a high probility) and identify if you're going to have a resource issue - this product also managed HRM/resources quite comprehensively.

Tigerpaw, PM me if you'd like more info?

Comment

The project enhancement work is in progress and is scheduled to be part of the 16.1 release this summer. I am going to disable voting on this to give the votes back to be used elsewhere.

Thank you!
        Marsha Blobaum
        Product Analyst
        Tigerpaw Software
        800.704.9009 x4584
        402.592.7317fax
        mblobaum@tigerpawsoftware.com

Comment

Working...
        X