Tasks require time to show Travel and Work start timers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tasks require time to show Travel and Work start timers

We rarely assign a time to a task for our technicians when giving them Service Orders. However since upgrading to the newest v14 and mobile API if we do not assign a start time to the task our technician can no longer use the ticker to start the travel or work timer on a ticket they are working. This is a big change for us and having the option to not require a time (like it was previously) be entered would be quite helpful.

i reported this problem to tech in February 2015

Comment

Yeah when I called it in they told me it was by design and that is how it is supposed to work, even though it wasn't how it worked before. I don't see why giving the end user the option would be a problem, especially since that is how we've used it for over a year. Really threw a nice monkey wrench into how we dispatch and our techs work.

Comment

I was told it was a bug and be fixed on next release

Comment

Well I'm going to hope that the answer you got is the real one and we will see it changed back.

Comment

I can confirm that this is being worked on by a developer for the 15 release. I am closing voting on this one to give you your votes back.
            Marsha Blobaum
            Product Analyst
            Tigerpaw Software
            800.704.9009 x4584
            402.592.7317fax
            mblobaum@tigerpawsoftware.com

Comment

Unless I a very mistaken this issue has still not been resolved in the latest release can you please confirm ASAP

Comment

RE post Feb 2015

Unless I a very mistaken this issue has still not been resolved in the latest release can you please confirm ASAP

Comment

This change has passed QA and has been deployed. As long as you are running Tigerpaw 15 with API version of 4.0 or greater you will receive this update.

Android users will need to clear the cache to make sure they get the latest javascript the next time they log into Tigerpaw Mobile.

IOS users should sign out of Tigerpaw Mobile and close the application. When they log back in they should pull the update with this change.
                  Marsha Blobaum
                  Product Analyst
                  Tigerpaw Software
                  800.704.9009 x4584
                  402.592.7317fax
                  mblobaum@tigerpawsoftware.com

Comment

Working...
                  X