Custom account fields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom account fields

We use this for every account. I would like to see all fields merged when merging duplicate accounts. Right now all that information is erased.

All Custom fields

Custom fields in general need to be massivly improved. Current issues: all custom fields are not seen from the modules your are in such as Service Orders, Quotes, Opportunities..etc. you have to click the Custom field icon in order to access them. Custom fields need to be access from the module page for example on Service Orders. When you open a service order there are "Tabs" near the bottom "Detail", "Billing", "Shipping", "Codification" etc... There needs to be a "tab" labeled custom fields. I should be able to open that tab and create a field and field name. the current way this is setup you must lick on the custom fields icon at the top where you will see a list of the custom fields. this is not very user friendly... These custom fields do not populate in a list view, and when you create a report using crystal reports you cannot select the custom fields you want. it is either all or nothing no matter if the custom field is in accounts, Service orders, quotes etc...this makes for creative report making which takes too long and is inefficient SME by High 5 Software has a excellent custom field solution... in my opinion this was the best feature of their software. The fields provide cover several fields that we regularly use, however when you have multiple requirements from multiple customers the custom field section is vital to get the correct information to your customer. TigerPaw falls really flat here.

Comment

I agree with Brian's recommendations except that the creation of a custom field needs to be controlled by a System Admin from Master Tables, not created on the fly. In addition, a custom field should have the property of being required or not. If required, you couldn't leave the Custom Field tab without an entry.

Comment

This might be old, but I agree with Brian and Bob. This should be implemented.

Comment

Working...
        X