No announcement yet.

Service Order Workflow Options needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service Order Workflow Options needed.

I would like the ability to alert people when a Service Order has been set to Open and then has not been touched for a set period of time. We have an issue that people open a SO and then forget about it and proceed to not work it. SO escalations will not work for what I am trying to accomplish. I need to be able to look at the open date and time a set a workflow off of that.

The only thing we have gotten close to this is the Open Past Threshold workflow.

Originally posted by GaryNeiman View Post
    I would like the ability to alert people when a Service Order has been set to Open and then has not been touched for a set period of time. We have an issue that people open a SO and then forget about it and proceed to not work it. SO escalations will not work for what I am trying to accomplish. I need to be able to look at the open date and time a set a workflow off of that.

Comment

We are in the same boat. Wish we would be able to set a notification if the ticket is in the new or open status for a period of time and not changed to 'work in progress' or some such.

Comment

We have a list filter that a person must look at each morning to track any SO's that are in the status of OPEN, and they cannot be left in that status for more than 48 hours. We keep the list view as a way to see what is in the open status, and how long, and get the dispatchers to act upon the OPEN status. I know this is not workflow, but it does seem to work for us.

Comment

Working...
        X