Weekly Time Summary Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Time Summary Report

Might anybody have a time summary report that shows actual times (start and end) worked versus just a total of hours?

We presently have a by-technician custom time summary report (I believe it was developed in-house by my predecessor) that the owner and our payroll department use to confirm everybody worked X hrs a day and Y hrs per week so they can get paid for hours worked. (see the attached for an example of how it displays a day out of the whole report)

It shows each day, and then the SO time entries or time slips for that tech for that day. (how many total hours for each entry, plus the reason from the time entry [ie. internal, work performed, work performed - contract, vacation, unpaid, etc], the customer and SO number (in the case of an SO) and then the first n characters of the Work Performed field.

What it doesn't show is the actual "Start" and "End" times, just a summary of the total time for each entry.

the attachment shows a mock up of what he's kind of looking for.

If you have a report that shows start & end times, I'm just slightly enough of a hacker in Crystal to modify it. (slightly!)

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Darin

Arcomm_time_summary.pdf
    Darin Ninness
    IT Manager, Arcomm Communications
    darin.ninness@arcomm1.com

What version are you using? Have you tried the TimeLogsByTechnician.Capture.JPGrpt? We have been using a custom timesheet for years. We save them as pdf's and techs and supervisors sign electronically.

Comment

I'd love to try your custom report if you're willing to share! It does appear to be mostly what we're looking for.

Thanks!

Darin
      Darin Ninness

Comment

BTW, I did look at the TimeLogsByTechnican default reports, and they include timelogs from service orders, but not timeslips too. The ones that show timeslips and time logs don't show start & end times.

We'd like to see that both the service order logged time (associated with each service order) and the time spent on "unbillable" time (internal time, via a timeslip) are represented. That way, we can sort of see "Started at 7:30, went to customer A, spent an hour on that SO, spent another hour on another SO, left at 10am, drove 30 minutes to customer B for and worked 1 SO for 2 hrs from 10:30 to 12:30, went to lunch from 12:30 to 1pm, returned to the office from 1 to 1:30..." etc.

Thanks!

Darin
        Darin Ninness

Comment

Hmmm, I see, we chose to put all tech time on Service Order time logs and not use time slips. Each tech has an annual "Time Log Tracking" service order where we enter PTO (paid time off), training, and other in-house or non-productive time.

Comment

I believe that possibly the report that we are using for time tracking and payroll may be close to what you are hoping for.sample time log slip report.PNG

Comment

Hi is it possible to obtain a copy of your report it looks like we can use it too

Thanks

Comment

So sorry about the delay - I was on vacation for the last two weeks of April. Didn't receive email notification of your post, and also forgot about this until I tripped across it today! For some reason I am unable to attach the .rpt file. If you would still like it, please email me at carolcook@goldenwest.com and I will send it to you.

Comment

Working...
                X