Print Inventory Labels From Price Book Item

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Print Inventory Labels From Price Book Item

This report prints labels w/Serial Numbers and PO number from selected Price Book Item.

1MTG_PBitem_label.rpt

label.jpgedit.JPG

It has not been extensively test. It prints a label for each serial number which is available or reserved for the item.

Thank you. We have been wanting a fix to the current bug when trying to print labels for serialized items for a long time now. Will definitely be trying this one out. Thanks again

Comment

Hi JCR and Steve,
      We will be starting to use TP here real soon. Would this feature be used in the Receiving of inventory? or for any other reasons.?
      Thx for your patience with my ignorant questions.

Comment

I was able get this to print to screen fine, but was not able to then print to any of my printers. I get a PCL XL error warning: IllegalMediaSize

Originally posted by gilparente View Post
        Hi JCR and Steve,
        We will be starting to use TP here real soon. Would this feature be used in the Receiving of inventory? or for any other reasons.?

Comment

Originally posted by JCR View Post
          I was able get this to print to screen fine, but was not able to then print to any of my printers. I get a PCL XL error warning: IllegalMediaSize
          Probably because the size of the media is set to the label size approx 1.1"x3.5". We have it print to a Brother QL-720NW label printer. I seem to remember it was rather pickbrother.JPGy about exactly matching form and label size.

Comment

Originally posted by gilparente View Post
            Hi JCR and Steve,
            What we do is print the labels when the items are received on the PO. The labels are attached to the item, for this to work correctly every item where you want the inventory label attached has to be serialized.

When the Tech removes the item from our back room stock they scan the serial number into a web app we created which places the item description and serial number(s) into the comments section of a Service Order the tech selected.

They can later go back and add the correct item to the Service Order parts. I couldn't glean enough info from the docs and SQL to actually create a new service order nor to add it as a part, so adding as comments seemed to be the safest alternative to actually get it into Tigerpaw without actually going into TP app.

Comment

Working...
            X