Managing hosted customer users/emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Managing hosted customer users/emails

Our company has different levels of services, some of which are hosted or spam blocking. For these customers, they are billed a certain amount per user. For instance, 20 employees in the company and we're hosting them through cloud services - they are billed $x/employee = monthly fee of 20x'X'. My question is - how do you guys manage the number or users or user accounts. We don't necessarily want to add in 50 contacts to the Company's profile... Is there an easier way to manage this other than keeping track on a spreadsheet (like we currently are). We though about adding an item as a "User Account" but I wanted to see if there was a more efficient way of handling this. Thank you!!!

There are a few ways you could approach this:

1. Can anyone at your client site call you for support? If so, I would create contacts for each of them and go that route.
    2. You can also use custom fields within the account that let you store various information on a per account level.
    3. You could create an asset in the customer inventory, for example, SPAMBLOCKING as the item ID, and then the quantity they have in inventory is the number of licenses you bill for each month.

HTH,
    Ed

Comment

Thanks Ed!

Comment

Working...
      X