Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing Reports

Hi All,

I am new to Tiger Paw and wanted to know if there is anyway I can edit one of the reports that we use on a daily basis. I want to add a field to show up when a report is printed. Is there a way to customize the report by choosing what fields that we want to appear? Sorry for being so vague but if there is a way to do this, I can provide the report that I am using and what field I want added.

Thank You,
    Jen

The reports are generated with the Crystal Reports report writer. Make a copy of the report and experiment. There is a section near the end of the User Guide PDF documentation which will help.

Comment

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the response but I'm still a little fuzzy on the subject. Can I open the Report Writer straight from TigerPaw?

Sorry for the confusion on my part,
      Jen

Comment

You will need either Crystal Reports package or Microsoft Visual Studio with the Crystal reports addin.

Comment

Hi Everyone.. Ok, Im getting one more step closer to fixing my reports issue. I have installed Crystal Reports 2013 and opened the Open Service Order Report, took out the Location column and replaced it with Date Opened. Now.. How can I get Tiger Paw to run that report? Thanks again!
          Jen

Comment

Jen,
            Have you read the Help sections on Reports? Most of your questions are covered there, including how to add a custom report to the Reports Explorer.

Comment

Bob,

Which Help Section would that be? In the documentation that comes with Tiger Paw or Online? Thanks!

Comment

Nevermind.. Got it all figured out! Thanks for everyone's help!!! The report worked beautifully!

Comment

Can anyone tell me what version of Crystal Reports I need to be able to edit reports?

Comment

Working...
                  X