"Ship To" Address in TP Mobile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Ship To" Address in TP Mobile?

In order for us to incorporate Tigerpaw Mobile in our workflow we need help with the following...

We often dispatch technicians to addresses other than the customer's main account address. To do this we use the "Ship To" address on the Service Order. Unfortunately, in our tests with TP Mobile, the "Ship To" address does not display. How can we have the ship to address appear in TP Mobile?

Thank you...

This is currently not an option, but has previously been passed along to our development team as a feature request. I will add your name to the list of users requesting the feature.

Thank you,

Jen Bischoff
    Marketing & Social Media Coordinator

Comment

Thanks for the reply Jennifer... unfortunately, without this capability we have to postpone using TP Mobile.

Comment

Mark, Thanks for your time on the phone today - we will be looking at adding that feature to Tigerpaw Mobile...

Comment

Thanks James!

Comment

We too need this. Was anything done?

Comment

Hi aritchie,

At this time you can only link to the account address through Tigerpaw Mobile. You can add the Ship to address in the comments section for reference. I will add this to our list of backlog features and let you know when it is implemented.

Regards,
              Rudy

Originally posted by aritchie View Post
              We too need this. Was anything done?

Comment

I understand and if address was one copy and paste in one move I would not have an issue with that. Now we introduce human error with multiple cut and pastes at best. We should be able to adjust the address in the task some how.

Thank for your quick response

Comment

Hi aritchie,

I wanted to clarify that this feature was requested couple of years ago, reviewed at that time and not prioritized for implementation. I will review this feature again in our upcoming feature prioritization meeting in March and post an update after that. You can also post this request in the Feature Requests forum and if it receives enough votes and moves to the top it will help with the prioritization process.

Thanks,
                  Rudy

Originally posted by aritchie View Post
                  I understand and if address was one copy and paste in one move I would not have an issue with that. Now we introduce human error with multiple cut and pastes at best. We should be able to adjust the address in the task some how.

Thank for your quick response

Comment

Hi,

We reviewed this in our feature prioritization meeting today and it was decided to retain the current priority. There are other features to be implemented ahead of this and this feature did not make it to our immediate roadmap for next six months. Please post this to the feature forum and if it garners enough votes we will reprioritize.

Regards,
                    Rudy

Originally posted by Rudy Jivaraj View Post
                    Hi aritchie,

I wanted to clarify that this feature was requested couple of years ago, reviewed at that time and not prioritized for implementation. I will review this feature again in our upcoming feature prioritization meeting in March and post an update after that. You can also post this request in the Feature Requests forum and if it receives enough votes and moves to the top it will help with the prioritization process.

Thanks,
                    Rudy

Comment

Working...
                    X