Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to list all recurring service orders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a way to list all recurring service orders?

Is there a way to list all recurring service orders regardless of Account? I need to do some maintenance on all of them and would like to be able to find them all. If there is not a way in Tigerpaw, what tables are these in? This way I could at least do an SQL query and find out who has them.

There is a report called Scheduled Recurring Service Orders for all or specified Account(s) under the Service Order/Miscellaneous category that will get you the information. You can also query tblRecurringOrderTemplates to get the information. You will want to include a where clause for the StartDate and/or EndDate to get what is active.
    Marsha Blobaum
    Product Analyst
    Tigerpaw Software
    800.704.9009 x4584
    402.592.7317fax
    mblobaum@tigerpawsoftware.com

Comment

Excellent! Thanks!

Comment

Report Not Running

Hi Marsha,

I can see this report and even enter the end date but when I try to run it I get an error message that says the Report doesn't exist. See attached. Please advise how we can run this report.

Thank you.
        Nancy Coppi
        Customer Service Manager
        Mammoth Fire Alarms
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Nancy,

It looks like you may have to update the report directory on the network share. I've opened a service order so a tech can contact you with the details. But essentially, you can find a copy on your local machine of the report file and move it to the network share that the reports are being pulled from. Typically you'll find the file you need on C:\Program Files (x86)\Tigerpaw Software\Tigerpaw\Reports and the file is called RecurringOrdersSchedulesforAccount.rpt.
          Marsha Blobaum
          Product Analyst
          Tigerpaw Software
          800.704.9009 x4584
          402.592.7317fax
          mblobaum@tigerpawsoftware.com

Comment

Thank you Marsha for such a quick response. I will get my IT guru on this. Thanks again!!!

Comment

Working...
            X