Tigerpaw version 15.1 Android application questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tigerpaw version 15.1 Android application questions

So I've looked throughout the forums for something pointed to the Android app. but have found nothing.
    so how about we start on here?
    I have some questions regarding the android version of the app.
    issues: 1- why wouldn't the 'Dashboard' be the equivalent of the matrix screen in the regular app?
    2- And here as well why isn't there a 'today' selection for service orders based on date requested?
    3- Where are the signatures stored that are captured on the tablet? shouldn't they appear in the custom signature line of the completed Service order? The signatures dont appear when printing?
    4. lastly; it would be a great feature if we could email the completed Service Order directly from the tablet application!!

Thanks for listening!
    Rob Ramer - IT Admin/ PBX Tech
    The Maynard Group
    831-462-0777
    rramer@themaynardgroup.com

Are there any other Adroid/Tigerpaw application users out here???
    Hello?
    Rob Ramer - IT Admin/ PBX Tech
    The Maynard Group
    831-462-0777
    rramer@themaynardgroup.com

Comment

Hi Rob,

Thanks for sharing on the Tigerpaw Community site. I wanted to note a few things below.

Your suggestions on points 1 and 2 are great for the “Features Request” forum space where customers can add and vote on ideas that are reviewed by development for future fixes and versions of the software.

On points 3 and 4 these are items that our support team can help you with directly. Please give them a call at 800.704.9009 and choose option 1 at your convenience.

Let us know if you have any additional questions!

Comment

Working...
      X