Auto email the SO to client when closed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto email the SO to client when closed

This might be possible but I haven't found it yet, seems to me this would be a very obvious feature to have.

I would like to create a workflow that when an SO is closed (either manually by changing status to closed and saving, or when processing payment and TP prompts to close the SO) that the contact listed on the SO is automatically emailed the PDF copy of the service order.

If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

Originally posted by morrisdb View Post
    This might be possible but I haven't found it yet, seems to me this would be a very obvious feature to have.

I would like to create a workflow that when an SO is closed (either manually by changing status to closed and saving, or when processing payment and TP prompts to close the SO) that the contact listed on the SO is automatically emailed the PDF copy of the service order.

If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.
    Not sure if this is possible. What we do is using workflow, email them a link to a survey, as well as the notes of the SO, as well as a link to our customer portal so that they can log in and see the details of the service order, etc.

Comment

You currently cannot attach a service order automatically to a work flow email. As previously mentioned, you can use the service order tokens in the email template to give the service order details directly in the email.
      Marsha Blobaum
      Product Analyst
      Tigerpaw Software
      800.704.9009 x4584
      402.592.7317fax
      mblobaum@tigerpawsoftware.com

Comment

Working...
      X