Price Book Item not showing price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price Book Item not showing price

I'm brand new to TigerPaw and having some trouble with the Price Book view. It seems you can configure just about anything you want to see except the most important thing (in my opinion) -- PRICE. Does anyone know how to get the List Price to show up on the item list shown below? Technicians need to be able to see pricing at a glance without having to deep dive into every part.
    Attached Files

Hi,

When you say list price are you talking about your pricing from the price levels of the item of the manufacturers list price?
    Marsha Blobaum
    Product Analyst
    Tigerpaw Software
    800.704.9009 x4584
    402.592.7317fax
    mblobaum@tigerpawsoftware.com

Comment

Correct. For example: The technician needs to be able to see all the hard drive choices while he has a client on the phone and quickly tell what the end user price is. That way the customer can choose if he wants to buy a 500gb drive for $75 or a 1tb drive for $99. Having to click on each item to see the pricing is rather tedious.

Comment

Sorry, there was a typo in my previous post. That was supposed ask:

When you say list price are you talking about your pricing from the price levels of the item OR the manufacturers list price?
        Marsha Blobaum
        Product Analyst
        Tigerpaw Software
        800.704.9009 x4584
        402.592.7317fax

Comment

Image for pricing.png

Image for clarification.
          Marsha Blobaum
          Product Analyst
          Tigerpaw Software
          800.704.9009 x4584
          402.592.7317fax

Comment

Price Levels. We use that section for setting the price to the customer. MFG List price has no purpose in our implementation.

Comment

The amount at each price level is calculated based on how you have the price levels set in the master tables each time the price book item loads. The prices themselves are not stored at the price book level. Plus the fact that there is a one-to-many relationship for the price book item to price levels makes displaying this information in the Matrix challenging. I have entered a feature request to our development team to have a look at adding this ability.

In the meantime, if your techs are working from a service order, they can see the price at that account's default price level (or they can change it) from the 'Select Price Book Item' form when adding parts to the service order.
              price.png
              Marsha Blobaum
              Product Analyst
              Tigerpaw Software
              800.704.9009 x4584
              402.592.7317fax

Comment

Working...
              X