X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudy Jivaraj
    replied
    Ed,

Thanks for your feedback. Both are valid considerations.

1. We will look into providing an option to the user to change the default color scheme.
    2. We did have all the new proposed screen colors go through color blind tests to make sure it will work. If we missed something let us know and we will fix it.

Regards,
    Rudy

Originally posted by Ed Mana View Post
    Rudy,

I think the colors need to be able to be set by the user. Many many many (Have I said many?) on-prem and cloud applications allow customer branding. At a minimum, I would like to revert to a windows color scheme or this one if there is an option. Keep in mind also when working on these color schemes how someone that is color-blind would be affected as well.

My $.02.

Ed

Leave a comment:

• Ed Mana
    replied
    Rudy,

I think the colors need to be able to be set by the user. Many many many (Have I said many?) on-prem and cloud applications allow customer branding. At a minimum, I would like to revert to a windows color scheme or this one if there is an option. Keep in mind also when working on these color schemes how someone that is color-blind would be affected as well.

My $.02.

Ed

Leave a comment:

• Rudy Jivaraj
    started a topic Tigerpaw UI Refresh

Tigerpaw UI Refresh

Dear Tigerpaw users,

As James presented at the conference we have made Tigerpaw UI changes to change the look and feel of the application. Here are some key changes in this version
    • Modern color scheme for main User Interface
    • Main page uses brown for tabs, orange for breadcrumbs and yellow for status bar
    • White background for controls
    • Gray and White colors in the grid
    • Flat appearances for the controls, navigation and toolbar
    • New color scheme for Tab headers using Gray and white
    I have attached three screenshots for the main page and two different types of forms.

Please note that we have a mix of old and new technologies and hence some of the user interface elements might look slightly different in different versions. We are working towards migrating all the old screens to the new technology and this is an effort that we will be undertaking over the next few months. We are focused on making changes so that the UI is fluid and you can get the job done through Tigerpaw faster. This will be an ongoing effort on our part to make the experience better for you.

I will be posting another set of screenshots with different color schemes and you get to vote the one you like the most. This will help us determine the default setting for the application. As always we appreciate your comments and feedbacks.

Warm Regards,
    Rudy
    Attached Files
Working...
X