Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sage 50 2016

Hi Everyone,

Sage has made changes to fields that will require us to build a new updated link for this version. The links currently in the software will not work. We are prioritizing that work now, please do not update until we have a new link build for you to use. I will update this thread when I have a timeline for the work to be completed.

Thank you.
    Marsha Blobaum
    Product Analyst
    Tigerpaw Software
    800.704.9009 x4584
    402.592.7317fax
    mblobaum@tigerpawsoftware.com

has there been any update on this? been holding off on updating our sage until this was resolved.

Comment

It has been assigned to a developer but isn't complete yet. We are holding off our update to Sage because of this. I will try to get a time frame for you and post that.
      Marsha Blobaum
      Product Analyst
      Tigerpaw Software
      800.704.9009 x4584
      402.592.7317fax

Comment

Okay, we've updated internally and out batching continues to run like normal. We worked with one Tigerpaw user who was able to get information from SAGE that they are now requiring a serial number for the Sales Journal import, I made some modifications to her link to accommodate this and hers is working. But like I said, we did not require it. We are doing more testing here but everything appears to be okay. Please let me know if you see something differently after you update.
        Marsha Blobaum
        Product Analyst
        Tigerpaw Software
        800.704.9009 x4584
        402.592.7317fax

Comment

Working...
        X