Brightgauge Dashboard for Tigerpaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brightgauge Dashboard for Tigerpaw

Has anyone used Brightgauge Dashbaords? I initially tried another product called Connect Smart which was Horrible experience. 3 times they tried installation and all 3 times it failed for one reason or another. Very poor response times and no follow-up's. I am glad that did not work out because I would have never looked for another Vendor. I ran into BrightGauge from web search and implemented it within Minutes. Everyone I have dealt with at the firm have been extremely helpful and professional. I have received responses from support within as little as 1 minute. My experience thus far has been Night and day compared to connect smart. I am addicted to their dashbaords. First thing I do when I get in is review Gauges I have created for information I need in front of me. I even put a 50" display in my office to keep data in front of me. It has helped so many ways, from monitoring sales history to new products sold due to information displayed form gauges. I highly recommend Brightgauge for anyone considering implementing Dashbaords for better visuals of your business operations. I knew I needed dashboards as my next important step in managing my practice and I am so glad I implemented it finally. Anyone interested in how I have it set up, feel free to reach out and I will show how I have Kaseya and Tigerpaw data displayed on my dashbaords. I even have dashbaord created for one of my larger clients so that they can have information pertinent to their environment. I wanted to post this in the forum in case anyone else is looking into Dashbaords or have not considered them. I am sure ones that have already implemented a solution will agree it is very important to have this data in front of you. I see my self competing to beat my sales from previous period.

This is good to know. What type of setup was involved on your part or did they have an out of the box Tigerpaw plug in?

Another vendor to check out for these types of analysis is fusion charts. I'm not sure what type of setup is required but do know of a few Tigerpaw users who run these.
    Glenn Houssenloge
    Tigerpaw Services
    sigpic
    Xero Accounting Integration, D-Tools Integration, Time Logs Express and more

Comment

Richie,

Thanks for posting this info. i just stumbled upon Brightgauge tonight while looking for something to do KPI reporting with TP....I think their integration with TP is only 1 or 2 months old. Are you only using it with TP or anything else? Specially wondering about anything from Quickbooks?

I sent in a request for more info - so I am sure I will talk to them tomorrow - but always good to get it direct from a fellow user.

Thanks,
      Jeff

Comment

Richie,

Have you created any custom datasets yet? I am hoping to create Gauges for average response times and resolution times. Would love to see some of your dashboards that you use with TigerPaw data.

Thanks

Comment

Very sorry - Have not logged into to TP forum in a long time and did not see this. I guess notifications are not enabled by default in this forum. I will have to check my settings. Any questions please contact me direct rtrivedi@cadrenet.net

Comment

Working...
          X