TSAPI for auto-dialing instead of TAPI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSAPI for auto-dialing instead of TAPI

I've seen a number of OLD threads on TAPI for auto-dialing out of Tigerpaw. TAPI is very, very old technology; TSAPI is a much more common interface that connects via IP on the back end application server (Tigerpaw in this case) with the PBX to allow for call control. Many CRMs like Oracle, Microsoft CRM, Salesforce, etc., all use TSAPI.

Is this on the horizon for development and if so when can we expect and if not, why not?

We have a many users on the Avaya CM platform but also MS Lync so perhaps there is a middleware integrator that could marry both of these together to work within Tigerpaw......

Thanks much,
    Debbie Roark
    Debbie Roark
    Director, Process Development
    AdvanTel Networks
    droark@advantel.com
    www.advantel.com

http://advantel.com

+1 - I have been asking for years for Tigerpaw to expand the feature set of the "Dial Phone" feature.
    We use RDS/Terminal Services and TAPI in insufficent for our needs as well.
    We've recently moved to a Cloud based phone solution that has an open API.

Comment

Hello sdendle. Thanks for the post.

We appreciate the feedback. Especially since you are bumping a post from 2014. I likely would not have come across this one in my wild perusal and deep dives into the User Forum. If something has been archived, it tends to stay there. That's why those threads and posts are archived. :P

That being said, we did discuss this one with our product analyst this week. We will bring your feature suggestion to our backlog meeting with our stakeholders. During these meetings, our team considers business objectives and needs of our users with the Feature Requests we have received from the Community. Feature requests with more votes / posts / discussions are given weighted consideration when we look to roadmap future releases of Tigerpaw.

Thanks for your post, sdendle!
      And thank you for being part of the Tigerpaw Community.

Comment

Working...
      X