Service Order Template_Subcontractor_Ability to select template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service Order Template_Subcontractor_Ability to select template

Need the ability to select from a list of custom subcontractor service order templates like you can do for the standard custom service order templates.

Our company does extensive work with Subcontractors nationwide for service and project work. Tigerpaw limits our company to having only (1) subcontractor service order template.

When you select to e-mail the subcontractor the service order on the subcontractor tab of the service order, it does not allow you to select a custom subcontractor service order. It is difficult to encompass all of the subcontractor requirements from our different divisions into one subcontractor service order template.

This is a request that I submitted back in 2009 and it is still an issue today with our company.

Is there any other companies that would like to have the ability to select different custom subcontractor e-mail templates? If your company would also like this ability to have multiple subcontractor service order templates, please add your request to this feature request so TP knows there are others that would like this feature too! Thank you!

This would also help us. Sub work and keeping the docs quick AND correct is a huge challenge especially when most of our contractors are out of state.
    Clifton Steele

Comment

I have a couple of clients who could use this feature.

Comment

+1 from me.
        Glenn Houssenloge
        Tigerpaw Services
        sigpic
        Xero Accounting Integration, D-Tools Integration, Time Logs Express and more

Comment

Please vote on this feature request if you would like the ability for multiple subcontractor service order templates implemented. It greatly impacts businesses that use subcontractors for different divisions within a company. This feature would allow our company to streamline processes and provide ONLY the information to the Subcontractor that is pertinent to that Division's work request. The work request field is limited to one format/no tables, etc.

Please...Please Vote for this request!!!!!!!!!

Thank you,

Lisa

Comment

Hi Marsha,
            This is the Feature Request I was asking for in our last CAG meeting on 11/21/2017.
            Marsha Blobaum

Thank you,

Lisa Kloncz
            Master Technology Group

Comment

LisaK I have written up the requirements for this feature and assigned it to a developer who will perform the work for the Tigerpaw 18 release next spring. Merry Christmas!
              Marsha Blobaum
              Product Analyst
              Tigerpaw Software
              800.704.9009 x4584
              402.592.7317fax
              mblobaum@tigerpawsoftware.com

Comment

Marsha Blobaum THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU!!! This implementation will be very beneficial to our company and our subcontractor's techs! I was so excited to tell everyone! Thank you for bringing lots of joy this holiday season to everyone here at MTG!
                Merry Christmas Marsha!

Comment

Marsha Blobaum Hi Marsha, we are updating to version 18 tomorrow. Thank you for pursuing for several of us the ability to select a custom service order templates when emailing a service order to a subcontractor!

Request for a slight add on to this original request...in all other areas of Tigerpaw when you email a custom template you also have the ability to print the custom template under the printer icon. I just assumed that it would be the same on the subcontractor tab of the service order. When you select to mail the service order the popup comes up to select the custom template, but if you want to print/view it quickly it does not allow you to select a custom subcontractor service order template. It defaults to open the standard subcontractor SO template. Emailing a custom template is great but it would be nice if we could print/view it via the print icon instead of having to initiate an email to open the attachment of the service order to see the SO. Could you let us know if this is possible in a near future launch? It seems odd that you can't print or print preview the copy like it does for all the other custom templates like service orders, invoices, credit memos, etc. Lisa Kloncz

Comment

Working...
                  X