Mobile app License and session issues with Tigerpaw web and Desktop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile app License and session issues with Tigerpaw web and Desktop

If you are logged into the desktop app and then launch the mobile app it logs you out of the desktop app. Sometimes ???? same with the web portal !!!!!

This is not acceptable...
    May the cloud be with you

I know this post is old, but this is still an issue with TP1. You get logged out of the desktop program whenever logging into TP Mobile. I talked to my account rep and they said they were considering changing the licensing so you could use both simultaneously. I would like to see that happen as it seems like a holdover from the old licensing model.
    Jeremy Vogel
    Roger's Two Way Radio

Comment

Hi jvogel@rogerstwoway.com.

Just wanted to add a quick note that this is something we're looking at. We've had several requests for this, and it's an item that rises up and down on the list on occasion.

Since this would be a fairly large change, any work on a project of this scale we would definitely communicate in release notes.

It's on the list! But more feedback from users always helps an item to get a bit more attention.

Comment

another discussion about this in a another thread here, with same issues

Comment

Thanks for providing the cross-link for users, chambrick !

Comment

Working...
          X