Serialize NonStock Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serialize NonStock Parts

I would like to see a check box on the form when creating a NonStock part for the part to be serialize when added to the pricebook. A lot of times this part rolls into a PO and then the PO is received without a Serial Number.

Thank you for the feature request. I've submitted this to our stakeholders for consideration for a future release.39781
    Last edited by Marsha Blobaum; 12-08-2015, 04:55 PM. Reason: 39781
    Marsha Blobaum
    Product Analyst
    Tigerpaw Software
    800.704.9009 x4584
    402.592.7317fax
    mblobaum@tigerpawsoftware.com

Comment

I would like to see this as well. And also add that this be implemented when creating quotes as well. It would be nice when creating a non-stock item in a quote, to have the person adding the item, to be able to put in vendor info and pricing as well, as when the quote is converted to SO and parts are added to inventory, the vender info is not available. This makes it difficult for purchasing, as they do not know what vender to use when ordering. I have to go into each new part and add vender info and pricing before I can create PO.

Comment

Thank you for the additional input, I've added this information as well.
        Marsha Blobaum
        Product Analyst
        Tigerpaw Software
        800.704.9009 x4584
        402.592.7317fax

Comment

+1 on both suggestions!

Comment

Any updates on this feature?

Comment

HI dkokolis, this was implemented in version 17.
              Marsha Blobaum
              Product Analyst
              Tigerpaw Software
              800.704.9009 x4584
              402.592.7317fax

Comment

Thanks Marsha, So will this pop up when creating a quote, correct? Would have also been nice to be able to add vendor info, as we have multiple A/V vendors, and I always have to ask where the engineer sourced his pricing, or just look up multiple places myself. Then need to go into part and add the info. This is on all ne parts created in quotes.

Comment

Working...
                X