Time Sheet Template and lunch time calculated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Sheet Template and lunch time calculated

Currently there is not a template for timesheet entries that are the same for each day. For example: if you have a salaried employee that works a standard 8-5 day M-F (or atleast that is what they would put on their time sheet) and they are required to input their time on a timesheet. A feature request would be to be able for that user to create a template for their time entry so they can click on a template and it would automatically input that time for the day. instead of having to populate a start time and end time. along with this there should be function to add a 30 minute or 60 minute lunch to auto calculate into their time sheet. instead of having to make separate entries for each day. If i work 8-5 then currently i have create a time entry stating at 8:00 am to 12:00 pm then create another entry for 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm. I have to do this everyday. if there were a template i could just click the template and save tons of time. better yet i could have this time sheet recurring each day so by the end of the week all i have to do is check my time sheet to ensure all entries are correct.

+1, I could see a real benefit here. Our technicians take a 30 minute lunch each day. Right now we have to get them a generic service order created monthly to account for this "lunch" time. It should be a given setting that could be set to 30 or 60 minutes that is just automatically added to the time sheet.
    Sincerely,

Shannon Gomes

Comment

Working...
    X