• Featured Member - Mark Johnson | December 2016

Mark Johnson
    Director of Operations
    Tele-Data Solutions

Union, New Jersey

Tele-Data Solutions is currently using Tigerpaw: 15.2.06
    Mark has been utilizing Tigerpaw for 8 Years

Featured Member Q&A

Q: Can you explain your role within your organization and how you use Tigerpaw?

A: I am our Tigerpaw admin. I setup all our workflows, sla system and templates. On a daily basis, I utilize the Dispatch board and mobile in dispatching our technicians and assign out service orders. We use tasks company-wide to track everything. I do our purchasing and conversion of new orders from Quotes to Service Orders and I issue out Purchase Orders to our vendors.

Q: Can you share how you have used the Tigerpaw Community site in your role over the years?

A: The community site is a great place to share ideas and best practices. It has allowed me to connect with peers and other companies to gain more knowledge and implement changes that have helped our business dramatically.

Q: Have you utilized the updated Tigerpaw Community site often? If so, what is your favorite feature?

A: I use the site to see the feature requests as well as the sub-forums where people share best practices.

Q: Is there anything else you’d like to share with your peers about Tigerpaw?

A: I would suggest everyone to attend the Tigerpaw conference. I have gone for two years in a row and I always manage to learn new things and meet new people.

Q: Can you tell us a bit more about yourself?

A: I attended the University of Hartford and earned a B.S. in Management Information Systems. I live in Basking Ridge NJ and have four-year-old twins. My wife and I like to travel and enjoy snowboarding. I currently belong to the Entrepreneur’s Organization of New Jersey, we just setup a key executive forum. In my free time I play golf and spend time with my family.

Family.jpg

Mark and his family
    Last edited by Community; 12-05-2016, 02:43 PM.
    » » Connect with Tigerpaw: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Working...
X